Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Going Anywhere

I guess my Babe is not going anywhere.  He is home sick with the flu.  My Babe never gets sick, so this is really unusual for him.  He's home and he's crabby.  Last night he was really crabby while packing, and we found out that he was running a temp while he was in bed trying to sleep.  He woke up and called in sick this morning.  Not a good thing since the training, flight and hotel are already paid for.  He'll worry about that later.

With him being home, I guess I won't be getting too much done around here.  I'm just hoping that I don't catch anything from him.  I got my regular seasonal flu shot earlier, but did not get my H1N1 shot yet.  I doubt he has H1N1 but I'm still hoping I don't catch anything from him.

I have been getting some wonderful responses from yesterday's post about my mini breakdown.  Thank you all for them.  It really helps me feel better.  It's amazing how just a few words from strangers (ok, almost strangers) can make a huge difference on how you feel.

Tonight, I am looking forward to starting a new women's bible study at church.  We are doing Beth Moore's "Breaking Free: The Journey, The Stories" new video bible study.  I have heard great things about Beth Moore but have never done any of her studies.  This will be a great study to accompany me through my IVF journey.  I'm also hoping to meet some new women in this group.

4 comments:

  1. I love Beth Moore studies, but they are a lot of work! My Mom is started the Breaking Free study last week.

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he feels better soon, and hope that you don't catch it ;)

    ICLW hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your hubby feels better soon too and that you stay well and healthy to start your IVF!! Those Beth Moore studies are great I've done a few, but they are a lot of work, but wellll worth it! Thanks for your sweet comments and for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you stay healthy and that hubby feels better soon! (My hubby is sick today too, but we don't think it's the flu.)

    I've participated in and facilitated many Beth Moore studies over the years and have always enjoyed them. I'm always amazed at how it seems the timing is just right for each one. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete