Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love My Mac! Thanks Apple!

So last night, I posted about how I was missing my Mac.  I had stopped at the Ap.ple store on Monday afternoon and found out it had to be shipped out to get fixed.  I was told it would take 3 to 5 business days to have it fixed and shipped back to me.  I had the option of picking it up at the store, or have it shipped back directly to my home for free.

So that was Monday.  Last night (Tuesday) I posted about it here.  Then this morning, I got a call at 8 a.m which my answering machine picked up that FedEx was going to be delivering a package to me by 10:30 am.  The FedEx guy was at my door at 9 a.m.   That's less than a 48 hours turnaround.  Awesome!

This is what the FedEx guy delivered.  A pretty generic box.

Once the box was opened, it had a nice protective foam covering at the top.

Remove the protective foam, and voila!  Another protective foam.



Apple Protection Plan paperwork included, of course.

There's the Mac covered in more protective covering.

There's my baby!

The Mac was returned to me in better packaging than anything I have ever received in the mail.

I used to be a PC user, thanks mostly to college and work.  Christmas 2008 DH bought me a Mac.  I was not sure about it at first.  It took me a few days to get used to it, but man do I LOVE my Mac.  Their customer service is amazing, and their Apple Protection plan is the best investment.  I am a true convert!

Just the quick turnaround of the fix and the packaging of how my Mac was returned proves that Apple rocks!

Thanks Apple!

1 comment:

  1. We're Mac fans as well. We'll never ever go back. We converted my mom and my sister as well :D

    ReplyDelete