Monday, July 12, 2010

Stim Day 11 Update

Today is day 11 of stims.   I added Ganire.lix to my morning shots this morning.  This will ensure that my body does not ovulate before my retrieval.  So 2 shots in the morning now - Ganire.lix and Meno.pur.

I had may appointment with AcuGirl today.  I had to move up my appointment this week as I have my job interview on Wednesday.  I told her I was a little concerned that the follicles are growing slow, but she assured me that may not necessarily be a bad thing.  We want quality, not quantity.  She used the heating lamp in my pelvic area again, and it felt good after.  I have been feeling "full" in my ovaries all day.  Tomorrow morning I go back for another ultrasound to see how my follies are growing.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that this won't interfere with my job interview on Wednesday.  Or maybe I sayg that the job interview won't interfere with this IVF cycle?  Where are my priorities??

AcuGirl and I had a discussion about how this cycle is going.  I have to say, I'm not sure if it's the acupuncture, the TCM herbs, not being on loopy Lu.pron, or just being distracted with the whole job thing this cycle, but I have not been feeling much side effects or stress.  At all.

No headaches, no hot flashes, no stress.  I'm feeling pretty good!  AcuGirl believes the TCM herbs really help with side effects.  I'm not sure what it is, but I am not complaining.  It feels like this cycle has flown by.  I can't believe I am almost at my retrieval already.

I have to prep for my job interview, but I am so not motivated......

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are feeling well this go around. I have been a slow stimmer too, typically once it get hopping in there things go quickly. Quality over quantity is certainly the most important thing. Wishing you good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    sofa upholstery repair Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.Carpet in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete