Friday, April 30, 2010

New Cycle

AF arrived today.  She's a day late.  I had a 29-day cycle this time, which gave me some hope, though short lived.  Even though I thought about POAS, I resisted, considering my experience with POAS.  Why waste the money on a HPT test, right?

I knew this cycle was a bust.  I was experiencing some pretty bad headaches last couple of days.  At first I thought I was coming down with something.  Then I realized it was most probably PMS.

In a way, I was hoping (again) that this last cycle would have been our "miracle month", you know the one you actually conceive while taking a break from treatments.  I think all of us go through this, hoping for a miracle during our "break".  Though deep down, we all know that we are never truly on a break from TTC.

So I'm onto a new cycle, but not much going on this month either. Still waiting to hear back from the clinic on the results of the Karotype testing.   Hopefully I will hear back in a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it weird that we, in our heads, are so adamant that it's NOT going to happen this month....and yet, in our hearts, even if it's a secret only to ourselves, we *HOPE* that we will be *THAT* miracle story? I mean, that's me, I guess...On the surface, I'm always a "No way on the planet" gal, but deep down, you're right, we never truly are on a break and have that little teeny bit of "But what if..." tucked inside.
    Thinking of you this next cycle and praying for some peace and information from the Karotype testing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the "miracle month" theory and all the HOPE that we build. Yet, that inner voice keeps telling you the result is going to just be another negative. What a wave of emotions!

    I suppose the beauty in this scrambled mess is that we don't lose HOPE, as that's a wonderful thing :) So Here's to HOPE!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flo did that to me last month too...I told myself I had to be an entire week late before POAS...she showed up on day 29 when I made that decision...grrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hardwood Floors
    Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing

    ReplyDelete