Oh my! I've received the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks to Leslie from The Journey Through Life for this award. I feel so honored that I got picked!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
- I love, love, love to travel. I used work as a flight attendant and flew to many different countries in my younger days. I wish I had the money and time to do that still. There is still so much to see and do out there!
- I LOVE food. I am a big fan of sushi and authentic ethnic food. Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Italian, etc. I love to try everything! I love a good steak too. I think about food. All. The. Time. I always have cravings. Ask my Babe, cravings keeps me up at night! Wouldn't this be fun when I am pregnant and have cravings? I'll drive my Babe crazy!
- I am an adventurous person. I love to try different, adventurous (crazy) things. I have skydived, scuba dived and bungee jumped, and I love rollercoasters and theme park rides, the scarier the better. I am hoping that I will be able to try hang gliding, parasailing, cave rafting and Zorbing some day.
- I had really bad teeth growing up. Even though I wore braces for a couple of years in high school, my dental work started way before then. When I was little, I had 4 extra teeth that had to be pulled to allow my two front teeth to come out. Then I had to wear retainers even before I started wearing braces because my teeth were so screwed up.
- I'm short. I'm only 5'3 and my Babe is 6'4". We have a 13 inch difference in height. People say that we make a cute couple. I think they mean odd, but are too nice to say. Dancing with my Babe is a real challenge! I always joke that my Babe loves to be looked up to, and that I am occasionally his leaning post.
- I met my mother-in-law before I met my Babe. Though my Babe and I went to the same college, we never met until later. He majored in engineering and I was in business. My MIL was a non-traditional student, she went to college after getting married and raising 4 of her 5 kids. My MIL and I were in the same evening class though we never really knew each other. When my Babe and I started dating, we arranged to meet my Babe's mom for the first time. He said, "Oh yeah, my mom says she knows who you are. You were her classmate". I thought "Oh crap! I hope I didn't say anything stupid in class". My professor then was also my advisor, he and I used to give each other a lot of crap in class. Luckily my MIL and I get along really well.
- I am currently not employed and I do not miss working. My hope is to get pregnant soon and stay home with my baby. I am finding that I am a much happier and healthier person after leaving my highly stressed job.
- Suzy from Not A Fertile Myrtle
- Carrie from A Journey of Hope
- Babybaker from Venting Vagina
- Kelle from Enjoying The Small Things
- Hannah from Life Happens When You Are Making Other Plans
- Andrea from Life, Love & Persuit of Our Fairytale
- Emily from A Hope and A Wish For A Gift From A Petri Dish
Enjoy the Beautiful Blogger Award, ladies as you have made the blog world a beautiful place.
Thanks again to Leslie!