Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Caught Up!

I'm FINALLY caught up with my blog reading!  Sorry that I haven't been commenting much.  I really wanted to get caught up.  It's tough trying to catch up on 10 days worth of reading, then progress to only 3 left, and then only to be back at 7 days worth, and on and on....

But I'm finally caught up.

Then I realize that ICLW starts in 2 days, which means more reading and commenting.  Plus I will be out of town again for a couple of days next week during ICLW!  Ugh, it never ends!

I currently have a few things in mind that I am working on posting.  But thanks for hanging in there with me!

6 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you are thinking about your next IVF...let's do it, together...get through this mess...together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up on blog reading is hard! It's almost as demanding as catching up on Tivo. :) Hope you're going out of town for pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about this strange world we call blogosphere! Many of us are stuck here in IF limbo anyway! There's a whole lot more out there called LIFE! Live it and come back to us whenever you're ready! I'm sure we'll still be in that IF loop going round and round back to square one ie B-F-N, again and again anyway! Sometimes I think we're in a Twilight Zone! LOL! Have fun going out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind on mine. Trying to get caught up now! I am over 1000 in my reader! See what happens when you go on vacation?!?!? So please excuse the lack of comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about Acoustic Flooring Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  6. sisal carpet for cats
    Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.

    ReplyDelete