Saturday, November 21, 2009

Harder Than I Thought!

Oh boy!  Blogging is harder than I thought!  Not so much the blogging itself, but where do I start?

I am looking at the many blogs out there and I wonder if I can really do this?

Can I really put down in words what I feel?

Will people really care what I have to say?

How do I describe what I have gone through in the last 6 years without boring everyone to death, and yet I feel like I need to?

I have so much to say, yet where do I start?

It sucks to feel like an amateur in blogging, but yet I've been around the block in the infertility department!!

So all I ask is to please bear with me as do this and hope and that people will actually read what I have to say!

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog! Don't worry, I never had a blog until a few months ago and never journaled or anything. It's really helpful to get things off you chest and talk to other IFfers. I hope your Jan appt with the RE goes well and it leads to your BFP!

    ReplyDelete