Sunday, January 19, 2014

Knoxville, Here We Come!

**Not sure what happened. This post was supposed to be automatically posted at 5:30 am this morning.  So it's a little late.  **

We are off to Knoxville!

We are leaving super early this morning, with our flight at 6:30 am.  We will be connecting in Charlotte and will need to find a family restroom so that Babe can give me my PIO shot.  That will be interesting.

We will arrive in Knoxville sometime in the afternoon, around 2 pm.  Monday is our free day in Knoxville, so we will have to figure out what to do around there.  Transfer is on Tuesday, though I do not have a definite time yet.

I started my PIO shots yesterday.  So far, they have been going OK.  My butt is sore, but not too bad.  We will have to see how the plane ride goes, if it make the soreness of my butt worse.

I will update as I can when in Knoxville.


5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your free day in Knoxville and good luck on your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be one interesting shot for the baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck from Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about hand paint rugs in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete