Monday, May 20, 2013

Knoxville!

We made it to Knoxville today. The flights were pretty uneventful, except for the two ladies that sat in from of us on the Minneapolis-Memphis flight. They never stopped talking loudly from the time they boarded the plan until we got off the plane in Memphis. All I can say is thank God for the music on my iPhone and headphones!

We were on a pretty small plane from Memphis to Knoxville. We had a ramp to the plane, but the plane was so small the ramp could not even cover the door of the aircraft (see photo below).  Poor Babe could not even stand up straight in the plane ( he's 6' 4").  

All in all we had a pleasant trip.  We picked up our rental car and drove to our hotel. After relaxing for awhile, we went out to dinner at the Bonefish Grill. It's a great place if you like fish and seafood.  Tomorrow, we head out to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for a day trip. 

Good night!



7 comments:

  1. Have fun in the mountains! They are awesome! I'm really looking forward to hiking around them again next time we go :)

    Prayers for your mock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Everyone back home is thinking of and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW. Hope you have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You were steps away from me in memphis! That's what I get for being absent in the blogging world :). Wishing you all the best and cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, your blog is now closed so I am not able to read it any more. I'd love to be invited to read your blog again!

      Delete