Friday, April 5, 2013

Loss..... Putting It Into Words

Today Lori, a dear blogger friend who has gone through so much, posted about an article she wrote on Standing Still.  Lori and I have been following each other's blogs for a few years now, and I am always amazed at her strength, faith and the heartfelt and honest words she puts into her posts.

The article she wrote "What I Want To Tell You.... A Year Later" talks about loss and grief.  About how people just don't understand what you going through, even if they have gone through similar.  Even if they think they can relate to your circumstance.  And how people deal with grief differently.  About how you can never forget the child you have lost, and continue to grieve for him.  Even if you now have a living child, you never forget.

I have never lost a baby, nor have I miscarried.  But just the same, people may not understand the grief that I go through for never having been able to experience pregnancy after years of wanting a child.

Please read Lori's article here.

Check out Standing Still.  It looks like an awesome resource if you or someone you love have experienced infertility and/or loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment